Votes: 15 48.4%
  • The-hog-flu's competition entry

Votes: 16 51.6%
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Vote for your favorite 2016 $25 Prop Challenge entry!

Voting ends on August 14th, 2016!!

Voting Rules

• On August 8th, 2016 a poll will be created and a 7 day voting period will take place. The top three vote-earners will receive a trophy for this contest (1st, 2nd, and 3rd).
  • All participants in the contest are disallowed from voting for their own entry. You are required to vote for someone Else's entries as a courtesy. Your votes are checked by an admin, so please respect this rule.
  • For this challenge, you can vote for your top 3 favorite props. All voters will have their ip addresses checked. If a user appears to be registering or logging in with numerous accounts to increase their vote, they will be disqualified and banned from the forums.
  • The site admins, moderators, and their families ARE eligible to win bragging rights and trophies in this challenge.
  • The winners of the previous prop challenge ARE eligible to win bragging rights in the current challenge.

Hairazor's Skull Stepping Stone entry

RoxyBlue's Bugbear

Haunted Spider's 25 dollar challenge entry

Spinwitch's Swamp Wyvern

Spooky1's Pumpkin Surprise

The-hog-flu's competition entry

·
Super Moderator
64,190 Posts
Also (since this has happened in the past), make all your selections before hitting the "vote now" button:)

·
Muddled Moderator
28,242 Posts
Just 3 days left to get your vote in on the prop contest!

·
Stays Zesty in milk
4,472 Posts
Voted on the contest, that was an incredibly hard call. Each one was very well done, it was so difficult to chose!

·
Registered
6,393 Posts
Well, Zurgh is right, that was a really difficult decision. I kept on coming online and looking and I would be just about to vote and then put it off because I liked them all so much. :D :D

Congratulations to all that entered; great work! :eek:

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Congratulations to our 2016 $25 Prop Challenge winners!

Skull Award - 1st place: Hairazor's Skull Stepping Stone entry
Black Cat Award - 2nd place tie: Spooky1's Pumpkin Surprise
Black Cat Award - 2nd place tie: The-hog-flu's Scarecrow
Pumpkin Award - 3rd place: RoxyBlue's Bugbear

Please send me your mailing addresses via PM.

·
Super Moderator
64,190 Posts
Those are so adorable! Thanks, Heather, for running the contest, making the trophies, and for everything else you do here.

Congrats to all the winners and to everyone who entered for being worthy competitors. It made for an exciting, photo finish contest:jol:

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol:Congrats everyone! I love the trophies! Are they made by a 3D printer???? How cool is that?!:D (I love the face on the pumpkin)

·
Muddled Moderator
28,242 Posts
Congrats to the winners and all who entered. It was the closest contest yet, with only a 5 vote difference between the top and bottom.

Thanks to everyone who voted, and thanks Haunti for putting the contest together and making the cool trophies!

·
Clean "cut"
27,468 Posts
Thanks to Hauntiholic for putting this contest together. The entries were all top notch and each deserved top place. Thank you to all who voted for me and all who took the time to vote. And just think, we six each have a new prop!!!!

·
Administrator
10,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
:jol:Congrats everyone! I love the trophies! Are they made by a 3D printer???? How cool is that?!:D (I love the face on the pumpkin)
Yes they are. It took a few days to print all 4 of them lol

·
In Remembrance
7,646 Posts
^ thanks, the trophies look great, I can see we will all be needing 3D printers soon.

Also, thanks for putting this challenge together and making the trophies. It was really nice of you to do all that :)

·
Super Moderator
64,190 Posts
The black cat and pumpkin awards arrived today. They are amazing! Thanks again, Haunti!

·
Clean "cut"
27,468 Posts
My skull came today, it is RAD! Sweetie was totally amazed at what a 3D printer can do. Thanks Hauntiholic, it's on a shelf in my shop

1 - 20 of 24 Posts