Haunt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 75 Posts

·
Registered
950 Posts
I wouldn't be opposed to sharing, but just bits and pieces. I like the intrigue of the big real at the end.

Heresjohnny, I'm still in suspense trying to figure out what your build from the first contest was to be. :)

·
Headless & Haunting
4,767 Posts
LOL would the sharing including helping to decide what the heck to build? hahahaha

·
Headless & Haunting
4,767 Posts
Hmmm... that's an idea! Maybe I could post of picture of all the crap... er... supplies I have laying around and everyone could suggest what I could build. :D
hahahahahaha works for me

·
Clean "cut"
27,007 Posts
Good luck on keeping it ^ up till Halloween. Just hope it turns out to be an unnecessary precaution

·
Registered
10 Posts
So excited for this. After finally figuring out how to get past the invalid birthday error at registration I'm able to post!

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
I've been working on my entry this weekend.

I don't know how much detail to add since nobody will really care but me.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I've been working on my entry this weekend.

I don't know how much detail to add since nobody will really care but me.
And doesn't that make you the most important one to please? I always like watching specials on movie costumes and props, where you see details that will never show up on camera--but it pleased the maker to put them there. Check out Adam Savage's video on a movie spacesuit. Tons of stuff inside the helmet that will never get filmed. Or have you seen the movie "Stardust"? The fabric for the clothing of the seven sons was specially woven with their numbers as part of the weaving pattern--which you would never notice if you didn't know about it.

So detail away!

·
Headless & Haunting
4,767 Posts
I'm hoping that will happen for me too HJ - the past couple of weeks haven't been kind to me at all prop wise.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I wasn't going to do this one--after all, I'm not doing Halloween much this year (our team is not doing the annual haunted trail). And I'm going to be gone the week before the deadline. But I was working on something just for the fun of it, and realized that just accidentally it might meet contest rules, so it might just happen.

·
Registered
736 Posts
Here's the first sneak peek. Plastic drinking cups (I used bathroom size) stacked up and hot glued together make pretty decent horns. (Not my idea--got it from a Stiltbeast video)

21 - 40 of 75 Posts