·
Clean "cut"
27,007 Posts
Can't wait to see the finished project

·
Registered
950 Posts
Nice horns spinwitch!

So, here it is the first day of October and I haven't started yet. Lots of delays lately but hope to get started this week.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I just submitted!!! I'm going out of town next week so I thought I'd better get it in. Almost--I just counted and I think I need to post 4 new comments before the 13th. Pretty sure I can do that.

·
Headless & Haunting
4,767 Posts
Moving stuff - I love moving stuff........ LOL

·
Batty Beautiful
5,633 Posts
Dammit! I completely missed this, how come nobody told me? *sigh* even if I did know, I'd never have been able to compete. Not with school and the tightly strung up budget. I guess I'll just have to wait and be entertained by all those awesome entries that I'm going to see!

·
Registered
950 Posts
OK. I bought three large styrofoam coolers yesterday for $1 each. Looked on ebay and found someone selling what I believe is the same thing for $5 with an astronomical shipping price. Since shipping doesn't figure into the cost for the challenge, could I use the $5 cost if I were to incorporate one or all of them into my prop?

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
OK. I bought three large styrofoam coolers yesterday for $1 each. Looked on ebay and found someone selling what I believe is the same thing for $5 with an astronomical shipping price. Since shipping doesn't figure into the cost for the challenge, could I use the $5 cost if I were to incorporate one or all of them into my prop?
Yes.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
1 week left to enter this contest!

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #60 ·
I ordered some parts for my entry and they haven't arrived yet!!!

41 - 60 of 75 Posts