Haunt Forum banner

61 - 75 of 75 Posts

·
Clean "cut"
27,007 Posts
I have the idea and all the parts but due to family issues this past month there is no way I can pull it together. I will save it for a future challenge. I hope there are lots of entries for me to drool over.

·
Headless & Haunting
4,767 Posts
I'm so short on time for the "need to do's" that I haven't had time to go back to this as yet. I'll see how I go this week.

·
Registered
720 Posts
How did you post a picture? Since Photo Bucket went to the dark side I don't know how to post.

·
Clean "cut"
27,007 Posts
Aquayne, I switched to Flickr, mostly because it is part of Google and since I have a Google account it was easy to set up. It was a bit awkward at first but once I got the hang of it I like it better than Photobucket (Correction, Flickr is part of Yahoo not Google)

·
Headless & Haunting
4,767 Posts
Yeah well.......... I tried but my mache hasn't dried.........

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #71 ·
My parts didn't arrive until yesterday. Not enough time to finish my sarcophagus so I'll finish and enter something else.

·
Registered
950 Posts
Just finished my base coat. Need an hour or two for it to dry and then I'll start on the dry brushing. Need to check and make sure I have enough posts.

·
Clean "cut"
27,007 Posts
What a hard choice for voting. Each is unique and special and deserving. I shall have to ponder hard.

61 - 75 of 75 Posts