·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The 2018 $50 Prop Challenge winners are as follows:

2nd Place: Hairazor's 2018 $50 prop

1st Place and winner of the $25 Lowes or Home Depot gift card:
Spinwitch's 2018 $50 prop

Spinwitch - please contact Lizzyborden about the $25 gift card.

Congratulations to our winners!

·
Clean "cut"
27,007 Posts
Well done Spinwitch, the minute I saw your prop I knew who the winner would be. Greatly deserved Congratulations.

And a big thank you to those who voted for my prop, (you know who you are) I had fun planning and building it

·
Super Moderator
64,107 Posts
Congrats to both ladies for actually entering something and putting the rest of us to shame:jol:

·
Registered
736 Posts
I'm thrilled. Winning is fun, but my long-term win is that I have this guy now gazing at my fire pit and that wouldn't have happened without this contest. I just wish more people had come out to play ;-(

Want to give a big shoutout to Hairazor. I'm a child of the 50's, and this has the mid-century vibe that recalls my childhood love of Halloween.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Pictures

How can I see the pictures of the winners props?

Well done Spinwitch, the minute I saw your prop I knew who the winner would be. Greatly deserved Congratulations.

And a big thank you to those who voted for my prop, (you know who you are) I had fun planning and building it

·
Registered
736 Posts
Wheee! I finally got to Home Depot with my prize card. I put it towards a Dremel workstation--it turns my dremel into a mini drill press, and also will hold it at any angle to I can use it hands-free. At $40-something I've been living without it, but with the gift card it was reasonable. Thanks, everyone, and extra double thanks to LizzyBorden!

·
Registered
950 Posts
Wheee! I finally got to Home Depot with my prize card. I put it towards a Dremel workstation--it turns my dremel into a mini drill press, and also will hold it at any angle to I can use it hands-free. At $40-something I've been living without it, but with the gift card it was reasonable. Thanks, everyone, and extra double thanks to LizzyBorden!
Woohoo! Can't wait to see how you will use it on your next prop! :jol:

·
Muddled Moderator
28,214 Posts
A good tool to put the gift card toward. A belated congrats to you both for great entries. I need to stop procrastinating and start making a prop or two.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts