Haunt Forum banner
41 - 46 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
662 Posts
On several occasions, I went in the basement and forgot my 7’ cauldron witch was down there. Even though I built her and put her there, I literally screamed bloody murder at the top of my lungs a couple times when I didn’t turn on the light. After it happened to my husband and kids a couple times, they voted that she had to permanently relocate to the detached garage. I can not even remotely imagine someone going in your basement! Clowns don’t freak me out but walking in on all those in the dark would probably result in someone doing a live CPR demonstration on me ha ha!

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
Okay .., you all saw the silhouette of the tent and ferris wheel I mocked up on the garage door … so I started making it and was dying from all the cuts I had to make in the cardboard. Then I found this …

Hand tool Paint Clock Tool Metalworking hand tool

Gas Bumper Tints and shades Wood Wire

it’s a cardboard cutter. It’s great. I probably would have quit if I hadn’t found this. Makes cutting cardboard soooo much easier.

·
Super Moderator
64,302 Posts
Cardboard cutter - Just goes to show, you learn something new every day:)

·
Registered
662 Posts
I’ve never seen a cardboard cutter like that, where did you get it? Wow, so much time I could have saved with that little jewel.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Discussion Starter · #45 ·
I’ve never seen a cardboard cutter like that, where did you get it? Wow, so much time I could have saved with that little jewel.
Amazon (of course) $8.00. The best part about it it that I don't end up cutting through to a table, and don't have to re cut over and over to get all the way through.

41 - 46 of 46 Posts