Haunt Forum banner

2021 Idea

5K views 54 replies 11 participants last post by  Greg G 
#1 ·
Ok ... so what's creepy and scary and frightening and will make the weak-hearted cry?

No, not teenagers. (Although, yes ... but not in this case.)

Clowns.

They're scary, and you know it. I think I'll have some Murder Clowns, and stalker Clowns, and "Just standing in the bushes staring at you" clowns ...

AtmosFX makes a pretty good Clown Theme projection for the window or door, so I can do that. Broken carnival music ... dancing multi-colored lights ... bloody balloons ...

Yeah. This could work.

#33 ·
Finished (mostly) the poor Knife Thrower Target. I was originally going to go round, but "I changed horses in mid-stream ... It's the Addams way!" (Funny how some lines from old T.V. shows just seem to stick with you for life.)

I need to try to finish the Jack-in-the-Box next.

#40 ·
Someone should have told the clown that the gun was loaded….

I love the oddities! If we ever decide to make a change from a cemetery scene, that’s the theme I’d be most interested in trying.

#41 ·
On several occasions, I went in the basement and forgot my 7’ cauldron witch was down there. Even though I built her and put her there, I literally screamed bloody murder at the top of my lungs a couple times when I didn’t turn on the light. After it happened to my husband and kids a couple times, they voted that she had to permanently relocate to the detached garage. I can not even remotely imagine someone going in your basement! Clowns don’t freak me out but walking in on all those in the dark would probably result in someone doing a live CPR demonstration on me ha ha!

#42 ·
Okay .., you all saw the silhouette of the tent and ferris wheel I mocked up on the garage door … so I started making it and was dying from all the cuts I had to make in the cardboard. Then I found this …

Hand tool Paint Clock Tool Metalworking hand tool

Gas Bumper Tints and shades Wood Wire

it’s a cardboard cutter. It’s great. I probably would have quit if I hadn’t found this. Makes cutting cardboard soooo much easier.

#51 ·
I was scrolling back through your photos and saw a detail I missed - you holding a sign that says “Free Hugs”. So tell me, Mr. Scary Clown Guy, how many people took you up on that offer?:eek::p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.