Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After the longest 3 weeks of my life and also the best I'm back to build some props and share some ideas...Also wanted to wish everyone a happy new year and hope u all had a good Christmas I started my christmas with a move a week before and then the birth of my 2nd child on the Dec 20 a BOY:D .Now all the dust has setteled and I'm ready to start on 2007, I have been busy tinkering with pneumatic's thanks to Oct31man and think I'm on my way to building some cool props I need to take some pics and vid and do some posts real soon I also have a few new Foam props to....

·
Registered
2,398 Posts
Congratulations NT!! That's a fine, handsome new haunter you have there! It really was a Merry Christmas and it's going to be a Happy New Year, too!

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Congrates Ah yes the piter pater of cute little feet.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Congradulations and welcome back.

Question: is the baby prop pneumatic, or does it run on a windshield wiper motor?

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Congrats on your new bundle of joy and welcome back to the forum!!!!!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thankz everyone for all the nice compliments and his name is Marshall my little man,got my million dollar family and (07) Halloween is going to be the bigest set up to date with 9 rooms and 6 hallways can't wait to get started on my new props...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.