Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'm ready for some down time. This Halloween really took a lot out of me. I'll probably start up again the beginning of next year.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
cool time stands still maybe I will get all those props done on time....

·
Registered
13 Posts
I haven't even finished breaking down yet. I gotta figure out how I'm gonna store all this stuff before I can think about next year.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Storage is going to be a killer. I started explaining to my wife all of my grandiose demented plans for next year, only to be met with a patronizing smile and a soft, "And where are you going to store these things once you are done making them?"

Since she insists on allowing the kids to sleep indoors, this does pose a problem...

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
Storage is going to be a killer. I started explaining to my wife all of my grandiose demented plans for next year, only to be met with a patronizing smile and a soft, "And where are you going to store these things once you are done making them?"
Too funny! My wife said exactly the same thing to me. She's really right though. I simply don't have room for any more "big stuff", and even the storage allotted for bins of smaller props is full. I have a few projects in store for next year but they mostly involve tweaking some existing stuff.
Wives have a way of keeping us grounded;)

·
Registered
3,926 Posts
I'm ready for some down time. This Halloween really took a lot out of me.
Ditto! I've made notes on things I want to do. I tackled too much this year and was stressed up to the last minute, even though all came out really great.I figure on starting a couple new things in mid summer and being done by early October.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Started to break down my outside stuff yesterday. This weekend everything will be packed away (the outside stuff along with inside stuff). I need to finish adding additional length to my cemetary fence that me and hubby did this year. I only made the fence to cover the front. I want to make the sides for next year. That would definitely finish off the cemetary. I'm also thinking about boarding up the windows for next year.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts