Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Seriously that would be worth the 6 hour drive. Thats cool as hell.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to have that hearse. It would be so much easier than building or carving my own! Slightlymad.....sounds like a roadtrip is in order :p Now if I can only figure out how to win that lottery between now and June!

·
Registered
328 Posts
Man, I guess I really was spoiled by the spooky world auction... that looks really cool

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Sounds like the wedding is saturday. So far still seems like I will be there. Everyone keep your fingers crossed for me.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Kinda silly question but how much are smokes out that way?

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Yikes that makes it a bring with trip. Thanks babygirl

·
Registered
248 Posts
I didn't buy anything from the auction, I mostly went to observe. We meet a few new haunt owners and got some sweet orders.

Prices were alot better than the auction last year. Most things went for under normal retail unlike last year. A scarefactory impaler went for $4000 and a distortions sleeping giant went for $4500. I think those were a couple of the best deals of the day.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
As always, a day late and a dollar short.....well, maybe more than a dollar short....What a great hearse....would've loved to bring that home on the trailer! Of course, I would probably have to live in for a while until my hubby got over being mad!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.