Haunt Forum banner
18K views 36 replies 11 participants last post by  RWErskine 
#1 ·
#29 ·
Vampire cemetery, maybe so, maybe not?

Ok so maybe its not a vampire cemetery, but who knows. As soon as My daughters and I found out about the Hooded Graves cemetery we made the trip. Thought you guys might like it, i'll share a couple of pics. You can view more of the story on my blog :) http://wendytheexplorer.blogspot.com/

Attachments

#30 ·
Haunted Mudhouse Manion

Mudhouse Mansion was first owned by Christopher and Elenor Rugh in the mid 1800s
after they purchased the property from co owners Abraham Kagy and Henry Byler. The
house is said to have 10 huge bedrooms. Also I read in a couple of reports that there is a
partial -level to the house. The partial level is about 5 feet high with small bunks inside
and cluttered with old papers and belongings. The upstairs has a huge living room area with
giant sliding glass doors and there is a roof top deck. In 1919 it was sold to a Henry and
Martha Hartman and then was inherited by thier daughter Lulu Hartman-Mast. She never lived
there and the mansion has not been lived in for over 70 years, you can read more on my blog if you'd like. wendytheexplorer.blogspot.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.