Haunt Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I started using this switch this year and found it worked really good with any of my set-ups and it is wire-less so that is a real plus...All u have to do is plug in any prop to the outlet box and your good to go plus the remote will work up to 150 feet away, I have not tried this with air powered props but I am sure it will do the trick...It has a couple of chanales to it and u could use more the one in a close area, just switch the dial between 1/8 and u can use more then 1...U can buy it at Home Depot/wal-mart I buy them at my store XS Cargo but I know u guys don't have that store in the states but U should be able to find it at the other stores I mentioned...Here are a few pics of what it looks like if u have any questions feel free to ask...

here are 2 pics of the switch out of the package..

·
Registered
147 Posts
I used one on my "groundbreaker" it worked great...I'll buy another for next year

Dennis

·
Registered
251 Posts
I bought one after halloween this year,just a single channel one.Plan on trying it out soon on a buzz chair!!!!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
I use this type of trigger on most of my airprops, let the actors control the Distraction scare, and then they are able to get the most out of their primary.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts