Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Is it true?!?!

Could it be!?!?!

Yes it is!!! Kouma and I have decided to go ahead and tie the knot(Aug 26)!!! We didn't think it would happen this soon but we waited till after all bets were off (yeah Vlad I didn't forget :p) We decided to go with the -IF- date we decided before I moved out here to CA. After a few ups and downs and settling in we realized how happy we are and that we truly want to spend our lives together.

We wouldn't have ever met if it wasn't for Haunt Forum (we met here, for those that don't know) and I thought I would share the news.

So far we have decided that we are going to be married in Vegas. There is plans on doing a webcast of the wedding for everyone here and my family back on the east coast that can't make it. I will post more info in a couple weeks when I know more. It's not easy planning everything on such short notice. Luckily it's going to be small and casual.

****UPDATE****
Wedding date is Aug 26th at 2pm and can be viewed here:
http://webcasting.cashmanpro.com/shalimar/stream.asx

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hey, congratulations you two. :)

Trust me, it's not easy planning everything with a lot of notice either. :googly:

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Sweety, you forgot to show them what you made:

We looked all over for decorations and items for our wedding, and decided to make most of it ourselves :D

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Congrats K & T ...hope you have many happy years together
Thats cute teary

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Black cat, how appropriate to the Halloween side. :) COngrats you two! At least you already know that both of you will be supportive to each other for halloween props...or do you need to write that in the vows? :wink:

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
How wonderful! I wish you guys all the luck in the world! Making the decorations and items is a great idea; a good way to strengthen your bonds.

As for the date... that is also two days after my birthday... putting two and two together... Wormyt and I have the same birthdate!

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Congrats you guys!!!!

·
Registered
5,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks alot for the congrats and support every one!

I will certainly keep you updated on the webcast Wormy and everyone interested. I found a little chapel that does them so if we go with them most my work is done :)

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,767 Posts
Congrats to the both of you!!!!! That is definitely great news to hear and definitely keep us posted.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Aw making props and love! This truly is a great website!
Best of luck guys!

Sam x

1 - 20 of 80 Posts