Haunt Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully, this will spawn as much discussion as The Chronicles of Narnia thread or The Brothers Grimm. Somehow I doubt it because this isn't anything that is crammed to the bursting with CGI. A History of Violence is a film directed by one of the masters, David Cronenberg, and stars Viggo Mortensen, Ed Harris, William Hurt and Maria Bello. Based on a graphic novel of the same name by John Wagner and Vince Locke, this thriller is sure to be a satisfying deviation from the sophisticated cartoon fare. You can view the trailer here: http://www.apple.com/trailers/newline/ahistoryofviolence/

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
This looks like a good movie to me, watching the trailer has definitly made me want to check it out .. I think I will read the novel first :) It's always nice when you can do that.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The only person I know that is more excited about this movie than myself is my boyfriend. He ****ing loves Cronenberg.

We will be the first ones in line to see this movie.

·
Registered
2 Posts
death2u said:
The only person I know that is more excited about this movie than myself is my boyfriend. He ****ing loves Cronenberg.

We will be the first ones in line to see this movie.
Did someone mention Cronenberg?!

·
Registered
85 Posts
You have such a man crush! It's up to two guys now...I'm a little frightened...

·
Registered
2 Posts
death2u said:
You have such a man crush! It's up to two guys now...I'm a little frightened...
At least I'm not using my Legolas avatar.

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Welcome aboard Shadi/Koala/whoever. :p

Just watched the trailer. Looks pretty good, but the trailer doesn't make the movie look too Cronenberg-ish. Wonder what that's all about.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts