Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a newbie here but some will know me from other sites. I am married, have one child and have been haunting my yard for about 6 years now. I don't have a specialy like paper mache or monster mud but I admire all of those mediums. I work with wood mostly, and occasionally cardboard. I will post some pictures of my work soon as I figure this stuff out. Any help will be appreciated.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
welcome Pumpkin Farmer..
hope to see your pics soon
get to posting and read the rules
photobucket ..use img code

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome PumpkinFarmer (... and ditto what Lilly said regarding Photobucket & img tags - it's a breeze to post pics that way!)

·
Registered
2,250 Posts
Welcome aboard. If you have trouble with photobucket you can create an album on this site, although you may need to meet the minimum requirement for number of posts before you can do so. The photo album here is a breeze. Just create a new album and browse for the pictures you want to upload from your PC.

·
Still scaring children
2,311 Posts
Welcome to the HauntForum, I'm glad that you have found our haunted home on the web. Get to posting, and please when you can share your work with us. Just like you we all dig that stuff!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.