Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Holy moley! You guys are NICE! Wow. Do I feel privilegded!

Well, ahem...My husband and I are pretty new to haunting. We live in Minneapolis, MN and are in our mid-thirties. We've decorated for years, but just not to the extreme of you folks until this past year. After seeing what home haunters can do, I was ashamed of my pathetic graveyard. We're making up for it now! These forums have been such a riot. I had NO idea there were other people as wierd as me out there! Ha ha.

Anyway, we've started our own website with some of our props and it's growing daily. Check it out here. Since I don't want to ramble, I'll just leave you all with a big THANK YOU for the extremely warm welcome!

·
Registered
399 Posts
Thanks! Can't wait until all the props are done and pics uploaded. (but I have a sneeky suspicion it will never be done since we'll just keep adding stuff!)

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Welcome to the street Ghostie. Don't be ashamed of anything you started doing for Halloween. When I started out, I just had a few things placed around and now every year I just add on to it. Ya gotta start somewhere.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Greetings Ghostie and welcome. You've got some great props there! I really like that feathered owl...I bet putting on all those feathers took loads of patience ;)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Thanks Blackwidow, I have to admit, it did test my patience! But it's the finished product that keeps us all going, right?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.