Haunt Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Theres a section for Horror movies, what about a section for horror books? Because I'm starting to read more horror and would like to know who is good and that. maby even give some opions on books and sutch...

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I've done forums for that in the past, and while that forum would initially see some activity, over time it diminishes to nearly nothing and in the long run, I wind up removing the forum.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I'll field this one. I've always thought that there should be a Horror Lit. section on both boards and other ones I have frequented. Alas, as our Admin would be the first to tell you, that while it may be popular to some, it isn't to the majority. I can't comprehend as to why since I'm an avid reader myself, but that is just the way it is. The ones I have seen on other boards and been a part of myself, have only had no more than five or six people participating while the other one to two hundred people are debating about if Jason Voorhees was indeed helping mama Pamela in the first "Friday" film. You can't beat those numbers.

If you would like clay, I'm sure we could find a spot in mine and Raxl's forum, Monsters Unleashed for such a thread/threads. We have a few book threads in there already and I don't see where another one would hurt at all. :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts