Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you like the option to choose accessories for costumes, like Pirate & Cowboy pistols?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hell's yes! I'm probably going to buy a pirate costume this year to go along with the pirate theme I'm doing in my shed, so a pistol to go along with that would be great! A parrot would rule too, but the ones I've seen on the market are kinda goofy.

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So, what you guys are saying, you like th looks of these replicas, right?

And to let you know, I've got a real cool NEW costume coming in for this season.

Ghostly Pirate!
I'll post a pic as soon as they have the art work available.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
So, what you guys are saying, you like th looks of these replicas, right?

And to let you know, I've got a real cool NEW costume coming in for this season.

Ghostly Pirate!
I'll post a pic as soon as they have the art work available.
So, what you're saying is I should wait until the new pirate costume is available before I buy. :D

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
FE, I'm directing Peter Pan in the Fall with all kids and those pirate pistols look like wonderful props. I'm guessing plastic? How much for the pirate pistols and can I get a discount for a multiple order? We're on a shoestring budget, but PM me :D

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
You are correct Pyro. I was just informed that these are made to last a lifetime. No plastic here. Heavy duty and firmly built for the toughest abuse haunting!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
nice weapons replication FE.
Are you only doing guns? or how about swords, sash and belt thing, or a holster maybe ..
those would be good for not only pirates but , cowboys,war costumes,colonial times.
I think people would buy these, but then again it would be price they are looking at too.

14,925 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here's one of the swords.

CLASSIC PIRATE CUTLASS. This short sword with an overall length of 32" was the swashbuckler's favorite. The 26.5" blade is forged of carbon steel, with a 3/4 length blood grove and measures 1 3/4" at its widest. The handguard is a single piece of steel that flares out to over 4" , with 5.5" stained hardwood handle.

Features
Weight: 2.3 lbs.

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Very nice FE can't wait to see the whole line.

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
Jeff - are you going to carry the leather sword hanger too?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts