Haunt Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Fiance is a master painter, that is why she does the paint and design work, and I do the heavy lifting.

Her most recent project was the "Haunt Directory" which I am just in awe of!

This is what I gave her to work with:

and off to work I went.

I came home to spectacular results!

http://euclidboo.com/wordpress/halloween-haunt-directory/

· Registered
5,567 Posts
Nice paint job on the signs to point the way..

· Registered
4,770 Posts
Ya know, I was all ready to comment on the signage... but I gotta say, I'm impressed with the photos! Not many people take the time to do angles and stuff when documenting. I was just telling my husband that your documentation pictures should be in a magazine!

Oh, before I forget..... the "directory" signage is GREAT, your fiancee did a wonderful job on them!!

· Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya know, I was all ready to comment on the signage... but I gotta say, I'm impressed with the photos! Not many people take the time to do angles and stuff when documenting. I was just telling my husband that your documentation pictures should be in a magazine!

Oh, before I forget..... the "directory" signage is GREAT, your fiancee did a wonderful job on them!!
I would like you to know that you just made her day. She makes everyday snapshots a photographic opus on most occasions. She got her first Nikon last year and she's always making sure that she composes her shots just so.

Your comments are so very much appreciated, you are probably the first unsolicited compliment she has ever received from someone she didn't know.

Thanks for the compliments on the signs too, you really know how to brighten a persons day.

Cheers!

· Registered
4,770 Posts
I love photography (I suck at it, but I love it all the same!). We got a Sony a100 slr last year and I've been practicing with it. Every photo is an opportunity to capture something in a special way. Your fiancee definitely has an eye for it!! She also has a great hand at painting... you're a lucky man!

And thanks, I wish I had new stuff to show this year.... oh well. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.