5,565 Posts
Very nice!! has great skin texture ...looks real
can't really say on the eyes since it side view ..can't really see them
other than that great work!!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone for looking, yeah this is Alfred Hithcock, my take on him anyway.

Evil, no this is not what I do for a living, im a cabinetmaker by trade, this is just something I like to do.

Richie, man, I looked at your website and WOW, you have some nice stuff going on!!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Richie, man, I looked at your website and WOW, you have some nice stuff going on!!
Hi Play,

Thank you. My wife is giving me a hand to totally upgrade my website. I have many more life size props and such built, but they are not displayed on it. We're gearing much more toward the home haunt theme website rather than the website revolve around a full size robot. When we revise it, I'll be sure to post a link on this forum.

BTW...do you ever sell any of your creations?

·
Registered
793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I've been playing around with the eye Sickie, I was using 5 min epoxy but don't like the way it turns out, its just to messy so now what im doing is mounting the eyes in the mold with a little latex and let that dry and running the latex over them, it makes a neat little pocket for them to fit into.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.