Haunt Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get to see my Halloween rock concet a little early (aug) but that's OK because ....Alice Copper is coming to town and I'm going! :D I Will get to see Alice Copper next month (16th) and I'm so looking forward to it. The last time I saw Cooper was in 1986 and this brings together my two big passions, Halloween and rock music.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Alice is going to be in Toronto the first week of September too for the Festival of Fear Haunters Convention. I will be going to that too.

I saw him way back when myeslf and wow, does he ever put on a good show. Enjoy it!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just pick-up his new Dirty Diamonds CD this weekend and it's pretty good I just hope he plays a lot of his old hits. Hellrazor, yea I'm sure he will put on a nice show, I've seen him about 10 times and have never been disapponted.

·
Registered
97 Posts
My goodness, he is STILL touring!! I saw him perform in my teens and I just had my 50th B-day!

Oh and when I was living in LA (in the mid 80's) I meet him in a shoe store on Melrose Avenue... we shook hands and had a short superficial chat :)

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
I've seen Alice like five times over the last few years. He puts on a killer show.:smoking: :jol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts