Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
In Memoriam
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
In addition to working on the electronics projects, I have spent some time building props this year. Here's a short video showing some of what I've got done for this year so far.

There are more detailed videos of each of the builds on my YouTube channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/halstaff?feature=mhee

·
H.B.I.C.
9,101 Posts
Very nice! I like the Ouja Board, it runs smoothly and I like the Striking Snake. I hope you pass out diapers at the beginning of your haunt. I think some people might be needing them. Cool props!

·
Super Moderator
64,295 Posts
You've been a busy bee:)

The moving eye bust is such a neat effect. It's simply concave, yes?

·
IN MEMORIAM - A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol:Oh Wow! Halstaff, where to begin? All of your props are fantastic, I love the striking snake that you had posted before, and I really love the pop ups and the haunted oujia board, and the frame for the flying witch.....but my FAVORITE? The Grandfather Clock, it is so cool. I love the spinning clock hands but the ghoul hiding inside the clock? That was a stroke of genius!:D I LOVE IT! Thank you so much for sharing.

·
Clean "cut"
27,612 Posts
You have been very busy and all your props are wicked cool!

·
She looks so normal
21,276 Posts
Wow! I can't believe everything you've gotten done already this year. I'm still in the thinking stage. I really admire all you've done.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Fangtastic! Love it all but especially the striking snake, grandfather clock and the Ouija board. I was just thinking of doing something similar to a witch board for my fortune section of my carnivale. Well done!

·
Stays Zesty in milk
4,472 Posts
Wow, you have been busy! Lots of great props!

·
Registered
3,941 Posts
Love the snake. I have the same one I bought last year. I'd be very interested in some info on how you rigged it to strike/ pneumatic equipment you used, psi, etc..
Everything looks great, you darn over-achiever you!!

·
In Memoriam
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
For more info on the snake build, check out this video -
If you have any questions or I missed something in the video, please let me know and I'll do my best to answer your questions.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,266 Posts
You've been a busy man. I hang my head in shame for my one completed prop so far this year. :) All the props look great, I really like how the clock turned out.

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
Wow...you have definitely been busy this year! I am jealous of all the projects you've gotten done/in progress, etc. They are all fantastic, and I'm not sure which one I like the best. I'm thinking I'm leaning towards the grandfather clock though - it's great.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts