Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I've been lurking for a while now and finally got around to joining. Some of you may know me from other forums. Looking forward to joining in, have already learned so much from you guys and hope at some point I can help someone else. I have a construction backround, ornamental ironworker. I've always loved everything evil from monsters and skeletons to dragons and gargoyles, but am just getting into this whole haunting thing....... but have plenty of plans!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey guys, been lurking so long that I went to reply to a post the other day, not realizing that I never joined! Looking forward to meeting everyone and having some fun.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Welcome aboard BudMan. Nice to meet you. Kick off your boots and make yourself at home. :devil:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
hell o & welcome - boy your going to like it here
Well I have to say, this has definately been the warmest reception I've gotten, seems to be alot more participation here than elsewhere. Pyro- I've been spying so long,I do feel at home. Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
It amazes me that people who get to know us first, want to actually stick around. You must be demented.... Then you are 'our' type of people.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Greetings and Velcome Budman! Glad you came out of the shadows, now quick, get back in there before someone sees you. LOL hehehe :> Can't wait to see some of your stuff seeing how you have a construction and ornamental ironworker background! :> Velcome home.

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
Hello and welcome to a fellow lurker. I to love lurking, it's the stalking that gets you into trouble with the law.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks again everybody.
Greetings and Velcome Budman! Glad you came out of the shadows, now quick, get back in there before someone sees you. LOL hehehe :> Can't wait to see some of your stuff seeing how you have a construction and ornamental ironworker background! :> Velcome home.
Sooner or later I plan to start building some real nice pneumatics, right now I just have so much of the basic stuff to get done that it'll probably be on the backburner till next year. I need to make about 100' of cemetary fence, a bunch of tombstones, couple of toepinchers, the list goes on! But, if you've seen the commercial from FORD for their EDGE suv, where the truck is driving on different buildings: At the end of the commercial the truck is driving diagonally down the side of a building in Manhattan called the Hearst Building. That was my last project, the company I work for did all the glass and metalwork. I was the Site Superintendent.
Sorry for the plug, but I've never had "publicity" like that before.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.