Haunt Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
823 Posts
I disagree with all the Halloweens on Halloween night - some just were'nt that good.

Having said that - I love tv this time of year. Just ordered Mad Monster Party for the kids and Ed Wood for myself.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
AMC is bad about butchering their Halloween marathons. I will be keeping well away. I wish they still had no addy's but like fuel being a buck a gallon, those days are long gone. :(

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Just reading the schedule for amc, with the exception of Oct. 31st, it looks like they mixed it up a bit with some of the black & white classics along with some of the movies that I grew up with. I hope to watch a few of the movies that they have listed.

·
Registered
195 Posts
AMC is bad about butchering their Halloween marathons. I will be keeping well away. I wish they still had no addy's but like fuel being a buck a gallon, those days are long gone. :(
Same here about the ads on AMC. Damn TV execs always have to ruin a good thing. I love the Halloween shows that come out this time of year. All the B&W oldies are still the best to me.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Thanks for sharing feldjager! Sounds like an ok schedule for this year I guess. Same old movies every year though. I might watch a couple of them but as for Halloween night im popping in my own dvd's and watching them unedited!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Also wanted to add if anyone likes the Halloweentown movies on DisneyChannel...Halloweentown is on this Sunday, Halloweentown II is on Monday and Halloweentown High is on Tuesday. Then the new one, Return to Halloweentown(or something like that) is on October 20th I think.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I watch them when they come on the Disney channel. The first one is the best I think.

·
Registered
823 Posts
My kids love those movies - yes - first one is great.

And I agree with your AMC assessment DaWeiner - they do have a decent mix thru the month.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts