Haunt Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,277 Posts
I was wondering as well if this movie is any good. I think I read that it is based on the Bell Witch haunting that happened back in the 1800s. Reading about that case in books about true ghost stories always gave me the creeps.

BTW, johnny, there is a section here for discussion of horror movies. Be prepared for a spanking! :p

·
Registered
156 Posts
I agree with Hauntiholik.

I liked it thruoghout the movie, but I wish it would have been more of a "supernatural" type haunt movie. The end is disturbing.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I didn't like it at all. I was probly expecting it to follow more of the story, and it did to a point. I didn't enjoy it at all.

·
Registered
166 Posts
I bought this and have never seen the whole thing. Every time I sit down to watch it I end up falling asleep. Not that the movie's boring, it's just that my sleep patterns are messed up at the momonet and I nod off every time I sit still for more than 10 minutes. I like the parts that I have been able to stay awake for.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
As for me, I have never really had a desire to see it. Just didn't look all that scary or interesting.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I bought this and have never seen the whole thing. Every time I sit down to watch it I end up falling asleep. Not that the movie's boring, it's just that my sleep patterns are messed up at the momonet and I nod off every time I sit still for more than 10 minutes. I like the parts that I have been able to stay awake for.
Thats funny. I have the same problem, hard time staying awake when I sit still to long.

I tried watching it two nights in a row and fell asleep. From what I saw, it seemed ok. I'll have to try and watch it again some time.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
It's on my list of movies that I want to see, now whether or not I will get around to actually renting it to watch is another story all together..lol I think I might see if my movie fiend friend has it so I can just borrow it.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
I bought this before Halloween and sat up late one night and fell asleep half way through it. It could have been that I was too tired that night and/or of being sooo busy this Halloween, I should have probably waited to watch it. I did finally finish watching it but was not tooo impressed with it at all. Some of the scenes had a few "jump" moments for me but overall, I'm still sore that I bought it instead of renting it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts