Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to see this one for sure:

An Amercian Haunting

It's the story of the Bell Witch in Red River, TN. Supposedly it explains what happened via a teacher's journal who lived on the property back when the attacks occurred.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I'm intrigued by what the synopsis says about this movie. I will have to keep my eye out for it in the theaters.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Peewee has this on her blog site. I saw the previews. It looks like a really good movie. I have it saved as a desktop image.

·
Registered
35 Posts
THis will have to be a must-watch-in-theatres-and-buy-when-it-comes-out-on-DVD. I can tell just by the previews it'll be good. Plus, I think the 1800's are the creepiest times to have hauntings.....don't ask why.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,767 Posts
From reading about it - it is a true story and about a family that dealt with a presence/demon and one individual in the family actually died from the encounter and the diary which told of the happenings was actually found later in 1998. It's coming to theaters on May 5th. I can't wait for it. This does look like one that I will go to theaters to see and also buy on DVD.

I agree with you Chapter 13 about the 1800's. While reading about the movie, I did see some of the pictures of the scenes. Lookes really erie. Part of the cast is Donald Sutherland and Sissy Spacek. Looks very promising. No get this - it's not a remake!!!!!!! :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I've always thought about writing something loosely based on this story. Who knows that me and Spaulding might not when I move out to Cali in a few short weeks. So much going on with my writing these days that it may be a stretch in the future before I am able to.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
I should be out there the last few days of May or the first few days of June. I'm shooting for the former. I'm excited. The sooner I can get out there, the sooner a lot of good things can be set in motion. A lot of things are now, but I'm limited in what I can do on the Gulf Coast. Yep, Sinister is coming to Tinsel Town. Sounds like a bad grade Z Horror flick from the 50's. :D

14,925 Posts
Sinister said:
I should be out there the last few days of May or the first few days of June. I'm shooting for the former. I'm excited. The sooner I can get out there, the sooner a lot of good things can be set in motion. A lot of things are now, but I'm limited in what I can do on the Gulf Coast. Yep, Sinister is coming to Tinsel Town. Sounds like a bad grade Z Horror flick from the 50's. :D
That's too cool, just don't let that dougspaulding character be a bad influence on you:D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
:D LoL! It'll probably be the other way around. Maybe DS is the one you need to warn. :D

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Frighteners Entertainment said:
Your corruption stretches many miles my friend :)
Too true! :D

Yes, Weiner, I am anxious to embark on the next phase of my new life out there. :)

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Good luck with your new ventures out there. Don't tlet that place swallow you up like it does many others.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Thanks for your concern, FC. I have DS looking out for me and with my bro around, it ain't likely to happen. ;)

·
Banned
764 Posts
dougspaulding said:
I 'preciate that, Sin, but I'm hoping Ethan and Lota will be looking out for us!
i keep seeing this ethan fella on board ......is this the same guy i see in credits in movies? the writer that is?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts