Haunt Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
:jol:Johnny?? Not sure how your 'best friend' situation is working out...but if you are ever in the market....I would like to make the list.....ha ha...:D How do you just sit there and come up with this stuff???
Totally unbelievable!!!!
Thanks!

My wife would say it's because I am an absent minded goofball. :googly:

·
Super Moderator
64,091 Posts
Stellar job, HJ!

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Well, I wanted to wait until I was done and make one more post, but it will probably be the weekend before I can finish it right, so I caved and threw some cheese cloth on it to see how it would look. I still need to cheese cloth the hands, fix the hood so the only black is where the head would be, add more cheese cloth, and shape everything so the ghost is more defined. But what the heck, I couldn't wait until the weekend to see it in the black light.:D

·
Muddled Moderator
28,208 Posts
He's looking amazing. This is one prop guaranteed to creep people out.

·
Super Moderator
64,091 Posts
Beautifully smooth movement, gorgeous glowing ghost - I love this guy!

Now I need to take notes on your first videos on how this all goes together for future reference.

·
Slowly Losing My Mind
2,820 Posts
We're happy the way it turned out, too. Simply awesome dude! You're the king of "PRM", perceived random movement.

·
Registered
736 Posts
I would never believe that you could have gotten more impressive than your wallbreaker--but you've topped yourself with this one.

·
A Wee Bit Wicked....
8,670 Posts
:jol:Okay......((wham!!))........sorry......I am picking my jaw up off of the floor........he is just ridiculously bad ass!!!:D

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #36 ·
Thank you everyone, your comments mean a lot to me. I am so glad you like my ghost!

wow! fantastic! great job! I love your ghosts! Are you planning a tutorial or a quick diagram or so for this Halloween...?
I barely have time to crank out a few props for Halloween, so I doubt there will be any instructions or tutorials before Halloween. I will post a many details as I can on my blog. After Halloween......:)

·
Registered
888 Posts
Thank you everyone, your comments mean a lot to me. I am so glad you like my ghost!

I barely have time to crank out a few props for Halloween, so I doubt there will be any instructions or tutorials before Halloween. I will post a many details as I can on my blog. After Halloween......:)
While tutorials are nice, and very appreciated, don't burn yourself out trying to crank them out. Make sure you keep enough enthusiasm going to keep cranking out those kickass animations! I get a lot of inspiration from your props, so it's more important to me that you keep building!

·
Ghost Maker
3,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Thanks everyone!

While tutorials are nice, and very appreciated, don't burn yourself out trying to crank them out. Make sure you keep enough enthusiasm going to keep cranking out those kickass animations! I get a lot of inspiration from your props, so it's more important to me that you keep building!
Wow, that means a lot, thanks. I will keep that in mind :)

21 - 40 of 54 Posts