Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
I'm a softy. I hate to think of anything tragic happenning to just about anyone. And I feel for the child not knowing mom -only from the future tabloids

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Yeah like I guess its sad....more cause it was a ****ty life. She was a huge idiot. I wonder if its MURDER....revenge for the death of her 80 year old husband. Maybe that guy she was with, had the baby as insurance to get all her money after she and her son died. He killed him too so he wouldn't get any of the money.

·
She looks so normal
21,274 Posts
I feel for the little girl. Growing up knowing your brother over dosed the day you're born, your mom a couple months later, and two dads fighting over your money. What chance has she got to grow up and live a normal life?

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Maybe just maybe it is a good thing for the child. Without mothers influence and manipulation things just might work out.

Although I do feel for the out of work paparitzi

·
Registered
39 Posts
Personally I think Anna was a great actor. She played everyone for the fool. And took every penny of it to the bank. It's a shame she died. Was looking forward to her next awards show stunt.

·
Registered
4,547 Posts
What chance did ANY of her children have to grow up and have a normal life at ALL? Zilch. Bu that's just my opinion. More money rarely means a better life, it usually only means more expensive vices and problems. Maybe someone with half a brain and a heart will be able to get custody of the little one.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Good riddance , now maybe I can hear about something more important on the "news" for a change.... wait... now her death, for months to come, will be the story dragged through the big rancid pile of **** that is our news media. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
lol Sucks to be American. We got it once and that was it.
"Shes dead? Oh."
....THE END.
I'm sure Fox news (the worst news station ever) will have it 24/7.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Hopefully they will notice that no one is watching and it will all go away.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts