Haunt Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a dental supply store next to where Ralph works so I called to see how much teeth would be. It's way cheaper to buy them by the box - so if anyone's interested in buying teeth - maybe we can add up to a couple boxes.

Front teeth come 6 teeth per card - upper or lower - $1.09 each card
Back teeth come 8 teeth per card - upper or lower - $1.16 each card

Of course I would have to add shipping, but I imagine teeth wouldn't cost too much to ship. PM me if interested in buying any - I'd like to get the order in by
Wednesday 9/16.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
there are 30 cards in the front teeth box and 20 cards in the back teeth box. You don't have to buy a whole box. You can mix upper and lower but not front and back in the same box.

·
Muddled Moderator
28,240 Posts
Can you post pictures or a link so we can see what the teeth look like?

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I don't have any yet - and the place isn't open on weekends. I will try and get a set on Monday and post pics. Until then - I'm pretty sure they are standard teeth and probably look like the ones on this website..http://www.hugedental.com/en/index.html

·
Evil, Wicked, Mean, Nasty
2,236 Posts
I'm interested.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
Elaine, would you please order me two of each. fronts and backs, and upper and lowers. I can mail or pay pal you the money and I'll just get them from you at the next make and take. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sharon - I have a bunch now and can get as many more as I need - so just let me know what you want - I'll bring it to the zombie walk.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Elaine, would you please order me two of each. fronts and backs, and upper and lowers. I can mail or pay pal you the money and I'll just get them from you at the next make and take. Thanks!
No problem. The total is $9.00 (2 upper/lower front= 4 x 1.09=$4.36 / 2 upper/lower back= 4 x $1.16=$4.64)
Did you need them before Halloween? I can bring them to the zombie walk, or the party, or I can put them in the mail - your choice. You can pay me when I give them to you.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
I can't spare the time for the Zombie walk but I think Death In The Reaper (Donna) is going, if so I'll have her pay and get them from you. I'll let you know, thanks Elaine.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Elaine what a great find. I'll take two sets if you have any left over. No rush I don't know if I'll have any time to make any thing with them before Halloween.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Elaine what a great find. I'll take two sets if you have any left over. No rush I don't know if I'll have any time to make any thing with them before Halloween.
sure thing Devin. Did you want fronts and backs or just fronts? do you want me to bring them to the party? or drop them in the mail.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Elaine the same as Vlad...please. That would be great if you can bring them to the party or Zombie walk, I can pay you then or can paypal it to you, just let me know. Thanks again- Devin.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts