Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My boss just gave me a whole bunch of relay controllers for my Halloween display but there is really too many for me. I wife will kill me if she see this big box of stuff so I need to see if I can get rid of them. If I can't find enough people to take them, then I will just throw them away.
There are many different models to choose from. Basically this circuit can accept 18/24vdc, 115vac, and 230vac. After applying any voltage you want, the relays will energize and turn on anything you want. The contacts can handle 10 amps of current. Yes, I said 10 amps. I even have some that come in red metal case. The case isn't designed for outdoor use. But you could always modify it. I even have red cases that have four of these in each case. I have some that just have 1 in a case. So the case is smaller. Picture of circuit below. It would be the one on the right hand side, with two relays. Both relays turn on at the same time when energized.
Picture below. I even have spec sheet in tif format. Would anyone be interested? I am not selling them but I do expect shipping. Which I wish FE was here, because he knows more on shipping and stuff.

Tif file
www.deathtouchhorrors.com/SENSOR.tif

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, they don't weight too much. Even the ones in the larger case that fits 4 of this boards, I can't see it weighting too much.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Can I have a couple - I will pay the shipping to come to Canada
PM me if you have 2 extras and I will send you my address - You may be able to COD.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dr Morbius said:
Count me in for a couple! You still have my address, right? PM me with shipping...and thanks! I think Zombie was looking for some Relays for his deer head too..
I don't know if these will work for zombie. They are turning on at around 15vdc and turn off around 8 or 7 vdc. I think he needed them to turn on around 12vdc.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh, Dr. M which ones did you want. I have 4 of this boards that come in a metal enclosure and I have other that come with one in a metal enclosure(smaller case)

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have the Dr. M for two of the smaller cases. That is with the 2 relays right DR.? Plus, please resend me your address.

Ok, this is what I have left after the Dr. Order.

2 4 boards(2 relays each) in a red Metal case.
2 4 boards(1 relay each) in a red Metal case
2 single board(2 relays each) in a red Metal case
2 single board(1 relay each) in a red Metal case
2 single boards(2 relays each) with no case.

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ok, this is what I have left after Krough

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok, GreenCapt. I sent you an PM.

The 21st might have to be the last day I can take orders. I am leaving for Ironstock and won't be back till next week.

1 4 boards(1 relay each) in a red Metal case
1 single board(2 relays each) in a red Metal case

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Bear with me. I'm new to all of this. What could they be used for? Seeing how I know nothin about electrical stuff. Please? :)

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Good question. One thing that comes to mind is the monster in a box. The relay is really good at convert from one voltage and turning on another one. Like say you have a motion sensor which when someone trips it it sends 120vac to the light which lights the light. Now, if you have a 12vdc motor you can't just hook it into a regular outlet with out converting it some way. This way you can connect the input to the output of the motion sensor and on the relay you would put 12vdc. When the motion sensor trips it flips the switch and just lets the 12vdc goto the motor. Does that make sense. Not good at explaining.

And GreenCapt changed his mind so this is what I have left.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Yep. It certainly does make sensor! lol Now just have to choose which one and figure out shipping. Hmmmm. Maybe trade for my vote? LOL :)

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Let's see. Monster in box=1. Opening plywood coffin=2. Could I talk you into helping me figure out which ones I'd need?

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
Thank you very much DT! I can't wait to get started on my mib! How much do I owe ya?
Oh this Halloween is gonna be so much fun for me!! :xbones:

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Dark Fanged Bat Lady said:
Thank you very much DT! I can't wait to get started on my mib! How much do I owe ya?
Oh this Halloween is gonna be so much fun for me!! :xbones:
1 million dollars(hold finger up like Dr. Evil)

I don't know yet. I don't have you address. I already sent Dr. M and Krough stuff out today. And I won't know about them till I get back next week.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts