Haunt Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am so super excited!

2 years ago my hubby was laid off. He has since been working with Employment Insurance to go back to school to become an industrial electrician - skilled trades. He officially got his apprenticeship today and is doing a 1 year placement.

He has 1 more semester to go, next year, at that time he will be a full time apprentice.

Anyway... he is taking PLCs in nightschool. Im soooo excited... he came home today with a box that can run 4 things.... pnumatics... lights etc etc etc......

I cant wait! Halloween is gonna ROCK this year!

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
I've thought about attending the local community college for small mechanics and electrical classes. Tell hubby good job and hang in there!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
WOW thanks for all the support guys! It is pretty exciting... actually... when he got the offer the Tuesday before Christmas... I went out and bought a 2007 Hyaundai Tucsan!

New tucson, new job, new props... wooo hooo

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
No way! Its still gonna be hard enough to get him excited about mine! LOL

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Sounds great Hellrazor!!!!! I wish your hubby the best of luck!!!!!

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
You know Hellrazor - when I first saw the thread "Apprentice", I thought you were going to mention something about the upcoming season of Captain Combover's "Apprentice". My bad!

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Hey Dyno, I work in the Welfare office so I know that particular situation very well... I try very hard not to take things for granted anymore. Thanks for the reminder.. we could all use one now and then!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts