Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we are getting close to the early bird pre-registration cut off, and we are getting bombarded with both checks and PayPal registrations right now. But I have a favor to ask of all those that are now sending theirs in. PLEASE make sure to list the names of each individual that will be attending with you. We are attempting to streamline this as much as possible by having all of the name tags pre-printed so that we can eliminate a long line at the sign in table like we had last year. Thank you all, and we are looking forward to seeing you soon.
Ironman

·
Registered
842 Posts
It is really fleshing out that we will be able to come! Only a 10-12 hour drive so will be driving in! Which makes it so much better, no worry about flights and rental cars.

Anybody in Florida interested in carpooling or caravaning let me know!

·
Registered
842 Posts
Hey Ironman, are you doing a haunt tour this year? I didn't see anything posted on the sched of events for Friday yet.

We would like to hit the Patton museum at Ft. Knox and want to plan it out for Friday or Monday.

·
Registered
842 Posts
We are driving in (about 10-12 hours) but haven't booked a place to stay yet. Since the main hotel was filled up figured we'd look into possibly camping.

Figured we could change for the Ball in a hotel bathroom, usually have them near the lobby.
Who is staying at other local hotels?

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,472 Posts
Have you checked the hotels outside of town? They might have something.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.