Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok we decided the other day to add a Autopsy incision scar to our appliance lineup, so Atalie sculpted out the piece you are about to see, not only did she do the sculpting but she also created the mold for the appliance as well, she is fast becoming more than just a pretty face around here...... In fact Atalie does the majority of the Latex work in the studio, I believe she will soon be Production Manager.....heh anyway enjoy the pics........

a closer look

and yet a Closer look for all of the detail freaks out there.....

Two thumbs up for Atalie!!!!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It was cold in the studio, and in order to do makeup in the preferred area she had to take one for the team, not to mention how happy would you be if you had just awoke from a autopsy! Character Development and attitude is all apart of the makeup! BTW DT thanx for the Myspace ADD

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Frightener we sculpted out a nipple just for you on our scar sheet........ depending on the timeframe on sunday, I have more work than I can shake a stick at!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Lies all Lies, but to funny that you mentioned demos on this thread, because while I was doing Atalies makeup today, I told her that we will have to include this one in our next DEMO, I am POSITIVE that it would drive the Attendance numbers up drastically!!!! did I mention that this Makeup job required my model to be Topless for the majority of the application? unfortunately she wasnt having it!!! so much for Record Numbers at our next DEMO

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You my little friend have multiple issues that we shall not dive into here on the board, but just know that the Storm is coming and your future just became very limited!

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Well, don't worry about it right now. It was just a question. Can't really act upon it until I get other things fix. Thanks though.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I no looka good in the school girl skirt!!!!! DT we actually have a line of slip Latex Appliances just for the purpose, More to follow on that soon! BTW did I mention that Frightener is gonna get it!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Dude...that **** just looks nasty! Not Atalie herself but that damn incision. We gotta have something like that in this film we're planning to make. Great job Atalie and Rob!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sinister once you get it rolling your film will have alot of Original FX work in it!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Sounds great, man! I better get some writing done so we can get underway soon. You guys need to let me know what way you want to swing this, be it an anthology film or a full length feature. I'm up for anything. :D :cool:

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey we are just here for the soup........... you write it, Ill bloody it up for you!

1 - 20 of 65 Posts