Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I will be making an Autopsy table that our guest will be able to eat parts of our victim. I also want to build a scale (medical examiner type) that is able to hold a jello mold heart and brain. Has anyone made a science looking scale?
I just scored this vintage chem set for 13 bucks off the bay. Along with other lab equipment including test tube shooters.
So far the face, hand and guts are desert.
Any additional ideas will be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Must be the blonde highlights affecting me.
When it said "desert" table, I couldn't understand. What does the desert have to do with this? (I was thinking, "sand")
But now I got it......desert, as in the good part and the end of a meal, or is that dessert?
I can't think of any ideas yet, but keep us posted on the progress. Any sketches/ideas of what the face, hand & guts are actually gonna be?

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
Oohh, I just had an idea.
Have part of an artery shooting out red "blood" which you could fill your cup with for punch (or whatever your choice of beverage would be)

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Good Idea Grou ..
Will you be doing a body that they are scooping out of? With skin torn back to expose the delicacys?

Since you said dessert how about Monkey Bread for brains.
meringue eyeballs
lime whip for stomach

alot of those bottles would be good for witch bottles too.
maybe you could do... Feast of the Witch theme also sometime.

check out the recipe section for ideas also
Don't forget an incense!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Prof good link!!
With a little tweaking those could turn out ooozingly good.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That is cool, see if m wife is up to it. At DL right now and have been dragging her in and out of the Haunted Mansion. I do not think it would be a good time to ask her.

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
OMG....those pics are gross! (in a good way!) I wouldn't want to eat such a wonderful creation! I would probably have to put a sign in front of it telling people that is was "ok" to eat! Haha

·
Registered
56 Posts
Wonderfully disgusting! I bet no-one but me would eat it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts