Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, we are getting some absolutley great temps, fresh air smells and gusty winds today. The high was 63 here in Aurora and the rest of this week more of the same with highs in the 50's later on this week. Thank you God, you answered my prayers! Florida Autumns suck. Long live Autumn! :cool: :D :jol:

·
Administrator
10,700 Posts
I heard on the radio that we'll be close to freezing tomorrow in the Denver metro area. Bring on the cooler temps!

·
Master of Scaremonies
12,932 Posts
Yup - this is my absolute fav time of year. Today and tomorrow are in the upper 80s but Wed and Thurs are in the low 60s as a high and I think 40s for the low. LOVE IT.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Today is supposed to be pretty warm, but dang the nights here in Bluefield WV are chilly! The leaves are really changing colors already, I love Autumn!

·
Registered
823 Posts
Still warm in the Midwest - but nights are getting chilly.
Went to first bon fire... was a blast.

Biggest bonfire we go to has been cancelled due to liability. Bummer.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Yep, Autumn will officially arrive here on September 23rd. I actually turned the air conditioner on yesterday to cool the house. We should be getting a cold front coming in when it starts to rain. I can't wait. I like the 60-50 degree weather. I will be taking down the vegetable garden this weekend.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
IM camping this weekend with the Rangers. Pray for one more warm weekend for me please.. then bring on Autumn!

·
Registered
2,059 Posts
I dont do cold and wet. I enjoy the kind of autumn that... well, kind of looks like a cooler version of summer. I'll gladly take daytime temps between 70-80 and nightime temps closer to 60-65. Now that's an Autumn for me!

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The highs within the next few days are supposed to be in the 50's here.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Today it feels like fall around here. 70 degrees feels great and it's a beautiful day. I finally turned the air conditioner off again. I hope I can keep it off this time.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The wizard of aaahhhs! LMAO :D
Yeah, I think it's pretty funny too. :D

Although Autumn isn't officially here until Saturday, I think I can safely say that it is here in Colorado now. Good times! ;)

1 - 20 of 41 Posts