Haunt Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Joined the site yesterday and if I remember correctly had to post 10 times to put up an avatar. Did hit 10. Went to CP to put up avatar and was only given choice of stock avatars. Would like to customize my avatar. Help, please.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
You have to wait up to an hour after you hit 10 posts in order to do this. The forum software that moves you from the newbie usergroup into the "regular" registered usergroup runs once every hour at quarter past the hour.

Essentially, go try again and it should be there for you. :)

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry Zombie-F. I jumped the gun. Got it working now. Geez, don't you sleep?

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Laid off = screwed up sleep schedule... trying to get back to day shift hours.

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nope... not third. Goes like this... Wow! I don't have to get up tomorrow morning... I can stay up til 11 tonight... next morning... don't have to get up at 5 this morning... sleep until 9... that night... not tired or doing something until midnight... up later next day... and so goes the vicious cycle. Now I end up staying up most of the night and sleeping most of the day. Need to find work!

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, would like a job year round doing something Hallowe'en related. If not available, I am an accountant by trade.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hey Lady Nyx,
I too, dwell in the land of the vampire. Trying to find work here in my town has been impossible. Gas prices with my last commute were killing me and there is no work here in town, ugh.

I did the same thing with the sleep schedule and ended up awake half the night too. Good luck with the search.

·
Can't keep up with Roxy!
3,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Daughter of Darkness... how long have you been laid off? How far was your commute?

I was working an hour's drive away from home for seven months (October - April). It was around 75 miles round trip each day. With tax season I was going in 6 days a week. I drive a 1994 Ford Bronco (full size). That beast was sucking down a 32 gallon tank every 4 1/2 days... didn't pay me to go to work... and I make decent money... when I'm working, that is. Can't afford to buy a small car with being laid off either.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts