Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be working on some horror movie avatars this morning. I'll probably hit up the "big three" (Freddy, Jason, and Leatherface) as well as some others.

Avatars are available to you at 5 posts. You may also feel free to use a custom avatar (no larger than 80 x 80) at that time.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finished up 14 avatars this morning, 8 Horror Movie avatars, as well as 6 from "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown."

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
But of course. Probably one or two from Romero's movies, and one or two from Return of the Living Dead.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Hey Zombie! And don't forget to add some horror chicks to the avatar list. I know a lot of horror forums out there don't have to many of them and not much of a selection for females like me. I don't mind Freddy as an avatar etc. but something a little feminism for the female horror fans lolz :) :cool:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sure, make some suggestions and I'll hook you up with some ladies. I just haven't gotten around to doing more as of yet.

·
Registered
134 Posts
Alrighty no rush! I know how it is sometimes lolz. Okay here are a few few horror actresses you could pick from for some female avatar ideas and they are Tanya Dempsey, Natash Henstridge, Suzi Lorraine, Linnea Quigley, Kathleen Burke, Marla English, Stephanie Beacham, Natassia Kinski, Caroline Munro, Elvira, and Sarah Michelle Gellar.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok, I'll do one of Elvira, Linnea (from Return of the Living Dead), Natasha Henstridge, and SMG from Buffy.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I added some avatars for the ladies... Elvira, Linnea Quigley, Species, Buffy, Regan, and Samara.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Speaking of Avatars; I wish Z would scale those things a bit larger. It's hard to find and make custom ones, to those dimensions. 100x100 would be just dandy! :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I'm keeping it at 80x80. I just think boards that allow huge avatars like that look a bit goofy. In the future, when screen resolutions are bigger on average, I'll definitely go bigger, but for now I'm just sticking with this.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Zombie-F said:
I'm keeping it at 80x80. I just think boards that allow huge avatars like that look a bit goofy. In the future, when screen resolutions are bigger on average, I'll definitely go bigger, but for now I'm just sticking with this.
That's a very understable reason -- with my PHPBB messageboard I wish I could set size restrictions on my avatars... despite my plea to keep them under 90 by 90 pixels, or there abouts, a lot of people wind up using these massive avatars. Eventually, I'd imagine I'll be forced to have people just stick with the ones in my gallery. :voorhees:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Zombie-F said:
Sure, make some suggestions and I'll hook you up with some ladies. I just haven't gotten around to doing more as of yet.
hey dood i have a few avters....but where do i send then to?

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I make all my avatars to maintain a consistent level of quality, just make some requests and I'll gladly do my best to fill them. :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts