Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a question about the Avitars... nothing too big. Just want to know what program do you use to get the Avitars to the right size? I tried it once in paint but it ended up a little too big.
Is there any softwhere on a normal Comp that can I can use to make it. (Because I'm cheap and don't want to go out and by special softwhere)

·
DeceptiProp
5,851 Posts
Yea, Michegal. Sometimes I get into linux stuff. I didn't think of it. Sorry... I really like a program called tunez, which is a linux music box for the internet.

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
I need 350 more posts to upload an animated avi...I have a great one in mind, watch out, Ill be posting my heart out!!!

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Counting is an aquired thang! LOL Off topic, I have my NinjaPirate wrap party tonight. Another one on the ol' resume!

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Fun. We got another person who invested a grand in our next 2-1/2 minute movie. And I learned about the feature they plan on filming next year.

The director and writer want me back for the short and feature, they already have a roughcut of NP- but still have to obtain picture lock and dubbing, and there was free food.

Definate fun. LOL

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
Cool, good luck with those other 2 movies. Have you been talking with Sinister, he has some great ideas for the movie industry too you know...

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
imax said:
Paint .NET is what you want:
http://www.eecs.wsu.edu/paint.net/

Those of you familiar with Paint Shop Pro or Adobe Photoshop will have a good time with this. It's not as powerful as either of those, but it does the trick... for free. Easy to learn, too. Not difficult like the GIMP.
The GIMP is difficult? A little clunky, but I find it easy for mass converting to smaller image sizes and different formats.

I think Paint Shop Pro probably has a trial version to use as well. It can seem really daunting at first glance, but if you play around with it for a while, a lot of it gets to be really easy to use.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Hellrazor said:
sniff sniff, I got my 1001 post, why cant i upload my animated avi??? why????
Well, how large is it? You are limited to 80 pixels wide by 80 pixels high and a filesize limit of 20kb.

Also, the script that actually bumps you up from registered user to veteran user only runs once an hour, at 15 past the hour. So, it could take up to an hour after you reach your 1000th post to actually be bumped up.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts