Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Panic time is here!
3,834 Posts
EEEESH! That thing doesn't come to life at night. Does it?

Great job on this little prop. Love the basket of eyeballs. Nice touch.

You know...maybe you could mass market these to replace the "garden gnome". LOL!

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks, you freaks! Cotton is my "all year long" prop.....stays out in the living room and every now and then has to get all dressed up.....this one was my wife's idea!

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
Thats great Dave ...
so i'm guessing you dress it for the holidays haha.. cute

·
Registered
521 Posts
Dave,

You really have to get a 24" animated christmas or halloween motionette figure usually found on Ebay and hack the mechanics out of it. The mechanics will easily incorporate into that creepy creation and really freak people out. Toss it into a crib for halloween, just make sure you have your video camera running. Depending on which 24" animated figure you find, you'll be able to get a panning head movement and at least one arm moving back and forth. The link below is to an auction on Ebay that boasts both arms and head movement.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Animated-24-Mrs...30100839385QQcategoryZ908QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks Richie.....Unfortunately it would be easier to start over and build a new one (and more fun!) I intend on getting around to a project like that one of these days....
Did you notice the small white patch on the bottom of the right foot? That is velcro to hold her feet onto the pedals of a unicycle-type rig.....I have it attached to a long pole, and Cotton appears to be pedaling while swinging her arms limply around....now THAT'S entertainment!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts