Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here is a taste of the babyflinger, there are more pics on my website, and you may visit it......
a lil info about the prop.....
This buggy has seen better days, wrapped inside is a beautiful bouncing autopsy baby, as the unsuspecting guest near the buggy, the baby flies upward toward them..........
I plan on doing a pretty baby buggy and heading to the mall with it for video ops............heres a close up of the baby.......

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Wow, I think the detail on the baby is amazing! Interesting prop.

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
and it tastes good too!!!! ok not really but Atalie almost found out.... I had placed the new baby on the flinger this morning and hadnt secured it, atalie came down and I was like looky honey, and triggered the flinger, oops right for her kisser it went.................all I have to say is that the new lightweight baby really goes........ tho not its intended purpose it would be fun to watch peoples reaction when the baby actually flies out of the buggy at them.....LOL for now I shall secure said baby and use it as intended

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Me thinks perhaps during the biggest shopping day of the year would be the perfect op...... gotta make sure to have bail money for atalie tho....... she said she couldnt handle going to jail

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
as with most cases, when using a cheap camera, it looks alot better in person, but glad everybody likes it, and hopefully this clears the air about the non-existant flinger prop...LOL

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Creepy is, as CREEPY does.............lol

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
That thing is just wrong on so many levels, it is morbid, disgusting, cruel, and shameful, did I say wrong......

I'll take two :D

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Glad you like Hilba, ooooo youll take two...... gives me a idea for a twins stroller....first and secondary pop ups.....Yeah good idea!

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Imagine the scares if you will, the first pop up scares them and then when they take a closer look....POW Jimmys brother timmy pops out and gets em! oh Im loving it a double barreled baby flinger!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
That would be perfect for the baby swing i picked up the other day

·
Registered
765 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That would be a BabySWINGER not a BabyFLINGER........

1 - 20 of 20 Posts