Haunt Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now everyone know Stairway to haven is soposed to have satanic messages in it, but when I relpayed it backwards all I heard was buy blue cheese and a tree... and liening to Suicide is painless, the Johnney Madel verson that was used for MASH (and later the shows theam.) I heard 1 sec gotta pull that old book out...
He is forgotton.
Bring on the Sun.
I have to belive.

But I found a site that had a whole bunch... Even Pokemon... I can't belive I was lisening to forwareed satanic messages in 4th grade...:p

You know I can't belive I forgot to post the link... http://jeffmilner.com/backmasking.htm

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
The Beatles ,Queen and the Eagles were heavy into backwards masking stuff too.
It's pretty neat.

·
Registered
161 Posts
I listened to those examples on the website. I don't think any of them are intentional backmasking or they would be more clearly negligible. I've only one time heard a backmasking example that sounded totally like it was words recorded in reverse, and that was in the song El Dorado by ELO.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
"We Will Rock You" ,Queen. says "We smoke Marijuana" when played backward.

"Stairway To Heaven". were it says in the lyrics " yes there are two paths you can go by , but in the long run, theres still time to change th road you're on" says "heres to my sweet satan." When played backwards.

"Mr. Tinkertrain", Ozzy. says "yes, I am Ironman, I'm so mad" when played backwards.

ahh the things I did when I was 16 and bored with a 4 track recorder.:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts