Haunt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's another short 15 second clip of our other pneumatic prop as it was positioned in its scene last Halloween. Our very own FE had great price on the Bad Seed costume last year. This is how I used it.

This year I would love to learn to weld so I can build a Skelerector like bourno's or maybe recreate something awesome like Brckee1's giant plant monster...just need to find the time.

http://www.scarefx.com/bad_seed_riser_2006.html

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Cool next year when we add air something like that will definitly happen

·
Registered
5,682 Posts
great looking prop there kiddo..good job

·
Registered
506 Posts
I almost like that better than the faster pop up pneumatics! Do you have instructions on how to make it. I've never done a pneumatic before but this would be cool and I have the skeleton pirate creature reacher costume that no one likes to dress up in.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thanks everyone. :)

Spartan005 - I'm a bit behind on my how-to's right now but that's on my list. Hopefully I can get something posted soon. That's actually the third different look for that prop in three years. It nice to be able to reuse a mechanism. :D

·
Registered
743 Posts
I was watching the pumpkins expecting the middle one to do something. haha. Very nice.

Thatsa LOT of rubbermaid totes you've got stacked up there!!

·
Registered
743 Posts
yes, I use totes too, but WOW you stack em right to the ceiling!! I would end up having them all fall on me in the process of stacking them.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts