Haunt Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Didn't think you'd see a video of Zombie-F's band Badass on this forum? Well think again..Here is a link to a video I made using pics from Zombie-F's Badass website playing thier song, "Astro Zombies"..hope you don't mind guys. I've never made an edited video before, and I just couldn't resist..it is a short experiment (60secs long) and made on the windows Movie Maker software that came bundled with my computer..anyways, here ya go. Hope you guys like it, if you do, I'll make longer version. If not, well, I'll just have to hang my head in shame..:(

http://media.putfile.com/Badass-video

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
When I watch it, I hear the audio just fine, but it only loads one image and just stays with it through the whole thing. Is that right or did you use more than one image?

That's me singing on that one by the way. :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Ok, I see it all now. When you go to watch it, select "original" for size. The default size it loaded for me didn't seem to work because it was larger than the original size.

Pretty neat. We've never had "fan" stuff put together for us before. :p

Now I feel like busting out our drunken Jagermeister commercial. It's non-musical, but friggin' hilarious.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I think I have one of our gigs at the ranch house on VHS somewhere... perhaps I could transfer it and make a video or two. I do have the means now. :devil:

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
It's true:

MEGA-ROCK never dies.:voorhees: :voorhees: :cool:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Great work Doc.

You may have a new calling.

Tom

·