Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
I've been working on it... I just haven't come up with anything I like as of yet. Perhaps I could put out a call to the members to design one for me. :D

The only thing I ask for, if anyone out there is feeling ambitious, is that the size of it is the "standard" banner size of 468 x 60.

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Well, what really happened was I started working on one... I wasn't happy with it, so I turned it into the ad for the HauntForum shop:

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Zombie, do you have the PSD to the top banner for the forums? I'd like to give something a "whirl".
Well, here's the thing... I do have the PSD file for *just* the logo and a separate file that makes up the background image. The header banner is made up of two parts... the logo with part of the background of the graveyard on a layer below the logo and a second image to the right of it that has the rest of the banner.

I'll make up a PSD file that has the logo as well as that background image all in one file for ya. :D

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Ok, here's a link to the psd file for anyone that wants to try designing a banner for linking to the site. From this file, you get both the logo (complete with alternate images to impose over the moon) and the graveyard background.

HauntForum.com Header PSD file

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
Me likey JohnnyL. I never thought of transitioning between all three logo options. I think I'd like to use that if it's ok with you Johnny.

·
Bataholic
2,725 Posts
LOL you guys crack me up!!!! ROFL Hey JL... nice work on that banner!!! Its sweeeet!!! :>

1 - 20 of 37 Posts