Haunt Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been working on this for awhile now and I think I am ready to release this as a BETA level project. I actually have been messing with this for several years and it always gets shoved to the back burner but it is finally working (I think). The hardware configuration is kind of hacky but functional and is based off of Mikojay's Jawduino design. I have put the hardware design on my website along with the code. The concept is a 3 axis control with embedded mp3player and jaw movement all on an arduino UNO or Nano and can fit within the skull itself. I was planning on making a shield board for this but haven't had the time for that yet. This project is kind of technical and will require some basic soldering and Arduino knowledge. Anyway, Here you go... http://batbuddy.org/resources/Halloweenstuff/TalkingSkull.php

·
Registered
23 Posts
This is so impressive Bat buddy! I have been working off and on with what you had sent me a while back (mre off than on because life got in the way). But I am so excited/ amazed that you have done the mental gymnastics to pull this off! A lot of folks on various forums said this was impossible and were very discouraging. Thank you so much for your perseverance and sharing knowledge!

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes It has been upgraded quite a bit. The latest version is on my website in the same location mentioned above. I have been working with anothe rforum member who has been using it and he has it working. I am going to work on a new Micro controller called XAIO which is supposed to be better and faster so I will post here as that version progresses.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts