Haunt Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm makin plans now for my Haunter first BBQ of '07 and thought I'd post an invite to everyone on the forum that would like to attend. It will be Sat. Mar 31st. Feel free to email me ([email protected])with questions or leave me a private message.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Hey Nut, you know that we are doing out best to get out there, so it's a definite MAYBE! :p They better be some real good burgers if I'm making that trip!

·
Registered
375 Posts
hey cool Peanut. My daughter has been begging me to ask you when youd do another BBQ. You Know we will be there will bells and whistles lol. Sooooooooooooooo I will have me and my Chuck, and Britt, Chris and another Chris who we have staying with us now. maybe even Shannon. So count on five at least. I need a gathering to go to. Its been awhile.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok so the BBQ is closing in so I thought I'd repost and give an update... So far it looks like around 30-40 people from at least 5 states will be attending!!! Along with the Burgers and brauts I'm planning on having some smoked Pork and smoked Brisket with homemade BBQ sauce... for the project.. well I'm still undecided but thinking maybe a toe pincher coffin/fog chiller.
So anyone wanting to come please email me or PM me for specifics... it promises to be a great time!

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Sounds like great fun however 17 hours exceeds our weekend lets go driving range.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
WOW.. just did a rough count and it's over 50 now!!! and still got some "maybe's"!!! WOO HOO!!... is it Fri yet!!!???? LOL

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I can put you down for 2:30 to 3:00 there... after that we'll have to see what we can do LOL... I cant' wait!!!! A tripple bday celebration (Your's, mine, and the Nephew's!!) and a Haunters BBQ!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.