Haunt Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am not a big fan of this movie but this guy made a costume I would LOVE to have!!! I think many of us would too..

·
Registered
69 Posts
The artist that makes that costume is Pete Mander. He is one of the most talented individuals I have ever met. I had a chance to work on a short movie he directed a few years ago and actually owned one of his Predator costumes for a short time. I ended up selling it to someone who made me an offer I could not refuse:D Here is a pic...

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok..I have to ask...

What dose a costume like that go for with an offer you cant refuse??

*I ask this so I can either "cry" or "feel relived" that I could never afford that....*

BRING THE PAIN....

·
Registered
687 Posts
I remeber the guy use to have a website.

KreativeArts.com Great site then it went away. H has some other great stuff as well.
Anyone know if he has anew web site?

·
Registered
69 Posts
What dose a costume like that go for with an offer you cant refuse??

*I ask this so I can either "cry" or "feel relived" that I could never afford that....*

BRING THE PAIN....
$2300:D

I have no idea what the anamatronic ones are going for now. He just sent some pics of his AVP preds and as always, they are unreal.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Huh..not as bad as I thought..

I thought we were talking in the "5 digits" for something like that. If its complete, that is a really good price...

Melty

·
Registered
236 Posts
yeah.. my honey would shoot me and put me in one of my own toe pinchers if I spent that much on a prop or costume.. sigh.. I better start hording money now lol.. I'll never be able to create that ..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.