Haunt Forum banner

What's the Best Day of the Week for Halloween?

• Sunday

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Monday

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wednesday

• Thursday

• Friday

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Saturday

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Doesn't Matter to Me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What, in your opinion is the best day of the week Halloween can fall on (see poll above)?

I think my pick is Monday, which is where it falls this year. That gives me the whole weekend to prepare the yard for TOT without having to use any vacation time from work. I still need the day off from work on Halloween to babysit my stuff and the day after off to clean up, but at least I don't need any time beforehand to get set up.

I also get to do our party on Saturday, where my guests can preview all the new props for this year.

What's your ideal day and why?

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I voted for Saturday, because with my party, folks can get trashed and not have to worry about going to work the next day hung-over. :D :sick:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sinister said:
...and not have to worry about going to work the next day hung-over. :D :sick:
That's one reason why I picked Saturday as well! :D

And I happen to work Monday-Friday so Saturday is definitely the best day for me. Plenty of time for trick-or-treaters, watch a few horror movies, and party all night long!

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Like Zombie-F, I like Monday. It gives the weekend to prepare plus the kids are at school so they get to see everything about done when they get home. But I only display for the big day itself.

·
Registered
328 Posts
I picked Saturday aswell, just becuase theres no school or work for most people. But last year was perfect for me, becuase my school had the day off monday, so we had Saturday to do stuff, Sunday (Halloween day), and then Monday to recover.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
I chose Friday, I work from home anyway .. so anyday of the week would actually be alright. But Friday's tend to be best for my crew seeing as it's a great way to end the week with a great Halloween Bash and like Sinister said, get smashed and not have to go to work with hangover in the morning.

·
Registered
4,863 Posts
I believe it should always be celebrated on the 31st. But I just prefer it when it's on a Saturday.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts