Haunt Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
OOOH! Thanks for the great pix, Wormyt!

The Big Lots here don't typically put out H-ween until after back-to-school dies down, but I may have to call over there just in case :)

$12 for a blucky? I hate to see how much they are in 08... Good thing I bought extras last year :)

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
sweet I'll get to one soon! Bluckys keep rising ugh they were about $8 then $10 and now $12?
I'm def getting at least two bags of moss :) I have that crappy reaper tombstone that's on the bag haha

·
Hillbilly Wrangler
3,222 Posts
I was waiting to see what Bl had priced the bluckies this year since i dint wanna pay shipping to get them from RN, but after seeing they went up another 2 bucks i just order it and hope the shipping wont kill me.

·
Registered
749 Posts
Yes folks!

There has been a sighting in Florida!

Our BL has almost 2 sides of an isle set up. Here is some of what we had...

Bluckies for $12, those over-sized skeleton hands for $7 a pair, the bride and groom ghouls are back, the fake J-O-L's get smaller and dumber looking every year, some string jol lights, small foam tombstones,
AND
Talking Thru' Boris! for $20! But the heads seem smaller and are definitely cheesier looking than the originals. However, they have 10 voice options!

WormyT, yours has a lot of stuff out that ours hasn't unpacked yet, so I'm seeing some cool stuff that I will have to keep an eye out for!
:D

·
Registered
203 Posts
Nice pics, Wormy! Thank you! Looks like I'll be dropping by the BL on my way home today.

Does anyone else get the idea that whomever designs for the company that makes these products for BigLots just surfs the Halloween forums all year long for ideas? Seems like there are at least a few props there that first emerged on one of the too damn many forums that I browse... ;)

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
those large skeleton hands - are they the ones folks cut in half to make greatstuff molds from ?
Yep, Nick, that's them! Well worth the price if you plan on using them as a mold. I bought a pai9r last year and have knocked out a whole bunch of hands.

·
JT's Sidekick
2,613 Posts
Went to my Biglots here in Ohio yesterday. No new display, just some of last years inventory on sale for 50% off. Nothing really good.....

1 - 20 of 71 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.