Haunt Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am going on a date! yes the frist date {not counting the x-bitch} sence 1984!!!!!! beleive it or not someone out there asked me out !!!!!!!:)

·
Registered
8,110 Posts
Awesome! Remember to enjoy conversation and don't rush romance on the first date. You don't want to scare the person away. Enjoy talking and getting to know one another. Congrats!

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Congrats Feldy,

I'm going to give you the ONLY line you need to make this work:

Hold her hand, look deeply into her eyes and say.....

"I just won the lottery"

Chicks dig money.

Good luck.

·
Registered
4,949 Posts
Well how did it go? come on the good bad and the ugly we are all non judgemental feinds here.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it went fine talked the whole afternoon away. wasnt anything big went shopping and did lunch. but she now knows that going to the thift store is not just shopping to me. we left there she had some clothes,me i had an 8-track player hawiian flowley shrits and yet another lava lamp. as i told her these are teasures.

·
I'm bringing sexy back
7,769 Posts
Sounds good feldjager. I'm glad you have a nice time. Are you going to see each other again?

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
as far as a 2nd time thats up to her. it was just great that for the frist time in over 3 years to talk to someone out side of work face to face.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
the thift store was her ideal. if only she would have listen when i told her"i hell in the thrift store"

beside there a lot more to it all,lets just say we both messed up home lifes,to the point this was the frist time we could do anything at all. beside were in are 40's and been working together for 8 years. there isnt much we dont know about each other. we ok she didnt know about my thing 8-tracks!

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
dating from work is hell rule 1 !!!!!!!!

ok the talk around the plant has been to much,thats what will happen. i have,once again hi"you a great freind and the big brother in never had " static!!!!!!!!!

the cures strikes again

1 - 20 of 29 Posts